Who can buy Haute Wrap products on this website?
Haute Wrap retails products on this website, but also sells wholesale to the trade. If you are a retail storeowner or corporate buyer, please contact us at email@example.com
for information on product pricing or to place an order for your store. Why would I buy Haute Wrap gift wrap instead of any other wrapping paper?
While so many wrapping paper motifs are graphic illustrations, Haute Wrap paper is uniquely photographic. Haute Wrap photographic gift wrap comes in over 100 images from Nina Fox Photography, giving audiences a totally new visual experience and the ability to choose gift wrap that is a perfect fit for the occasion and the gift recipient. It is also available in gift box packaging, making for a quick and easy – yet one-of-a-kind – choice for anyone who needs a gift for the person who has everything! My retail store doesn’t carry wrapping paper, and it’s not an item that customers are typically looking for in my shop. Why would I consider carrying Haute Wrap gift wrap?
One of the reasons why Haute Wrap gift wrap stands apart from other wrapping paper is that it’s available in appealing, utilitarian gift packaging. Customers who are shopping for a grab-and-go gift may not stop into your store looking for gift wrap, but will be delighted to find this fresh, fun, sophisticated item to pick up as a hostess gift. I am a retailer interested in carrying Haute Wrap. What are the different ways in which I can buy the gift wrap for my store?
Do you offer wholesale case packs of the Gift Boxes?
- In a Pack of 10 sheets: Flat, loose sheets, 10 per image, that can be sold individually in your store. Sheets may be sold individually to your customers and displayed on dowels, hangers, or however best suits your in-store display. Allow your customers to mix and match different images however they'd like, or to purchase just one sheet to wrap a gift for a special occasion.
- In a Gift Box containing 6 sheets of 1 image: The Gift Box contains 6 sheets of one image in protective packaging for your customer's personal use or to give as a great grab-and-go hostess or birthday gift. While it's easy to add a bow or ribbon to the top of the Gift Box before you present it as a gift.
Yes. Case packs are available in quantities of 12, 24, or 36 Gift Boxes.What's so special about the Gift Box packaging, anyway?
The Gift Box packaging was designed with a few key advantages in mind:
- To serve as a protective environment for the gift wrap, while still allowing shoppers to see the paper inside. Unlike shrink wrap, the Gift Box packaging also protects the paper from being dented or crushed.
- To serve as a visually-appealing package, whether for an in-store display or for presenting the Gift Box as a gift at a special occasion. The end cap in the bottom of the Gift Box was designed especially for retail display and allows for multiple boxes to be lined up next to one another, rotated any which way so that the Haute Wrap name can be spelled out. Although you can put a ribbon or bow on the top of the box when giving it as a gift, the packaging was designed so that no additional decoration would be needed; the Gift Box is ready-to-gift!
- The bottom of the box always includes a thumbnail picture of each gift wrap paper included within. The bottom of the box also specifies the sheet size and the number of sheets included in the box.
What if I have multiple boxes to wrap, or want to feature a variety of boxes and gift wrap images in my store display? Will the images look good together? All of Haute Wrap images complement each other beautifully, and there is no need to limit yourself to using just one image, color scheme, or image theme in order to make a grouping of gifts look great together. Whether for an in-store display or as a stack of gifts for a special occasion, mixing and matching the wrapping paper enhances the unique qualities and pops of color in each image to make your gifts look even more spectacular!
Scarves and Jewelry
What is the minimum opening order?
New buyers must meet a minimum opening order of six scarves in a single size. So if, for example, you're interested in carrying the mini's and the Lap of Luxury's, you would need to select 6 images from the mini collection and 6 from the Lap of Luxury.
Can I put my own image on the scarf?
Generally, no. We do offer private label, but typically those collections are curated from Haute Wrap's photographic library. If you are interested in licensing an image or commissioning Haute Wrap for a photoshoot to design your private label collection, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does Haute Wrap wholesale it's jewelry?
At this time, no, but that doesn't mean we won't in the future! Stay in touch - and stay tuned.
Other questions?Please contact us any time via email at email@example.com or by phone at 208-928-7833. We will be happy to answer your questions and help you determine how Haute Wrap products can best suit your retail needs.